skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
emmanuel soh wei liang
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Microsoft Excel
I have learned in Microsoft Excel is about merge the cells , how to add/ subtract/multiple and division and colour the words.
I like about Microsoft Excel is to insert clip art and print
screen the page.
When you want to do calculate like add subtract multiple and division , you can do calculation on Microsoft Excel.
1 comment:
soh ying zong
March 14, 2009 at 10:43 PM
I argree with you,i have also think of that before.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My new URL for this blog
Emmanuel new website
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(6)
Entry 8: Review of T1 Target-Setting Exercise
Entry 7: Festivals in Singapore
Entry 6: March Term Break
Entry 5: Activities Outside School
Entry 4: Journey Earth Hour 2009
Microsoft Excel
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
I argree with you,i have also think of that before.
ReplyDelete