My CCA is environment Club. My CCA teacher sometimes gives a from to go outside school for school activities. Example:(new water) on 27 February. I always stay back on Friday 1.30 p.m to 5.30 p.m. This activities are specially for Green Club, if you want to go for a activity, you can go or not go but more you go it will be better. The activities are necessary for me because if i stay at home, i will need to finish my homework before i can go out for my a daily life activity.I will be bored if i stay at home. These activities don't affect my school work and studies if i don't get distracted by the CCA. I don't feel stressed with all this activities because i will have more freedom and open space.Yes. Sometimes if you are stuck at home, you will feel a bit of headache because it will be very stuffy and dusty.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you, i think CCAs are necessary too.
ReplyDeleteI argee with you CCAs are very nessercery and fun.
ReplyDeleteI agree wiit you its importain to have a CCA
ReplyDeletehas improved alot!
ReplyDelete